• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are not brothers by birth but we are shoebrothers!
biggrin.gif

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about these?

I dont like them and would not wear them myself, sorry for the honest opinion but I am sure some on the forum may quite like them. I also think after a while the leather will start to loosen and the shoe will have no structure or design left.

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spring is coming so we wanted to show you some of our suede models. If you are interested in these please let us know and we will do our best to get them on your feet! www.unipair.com This boot is lovely, wonder if the colour looks the same in real as in the picture. Beautiful boot and the double monk.

Fiddler

Reaction score
^^ Not at all....that is why I asked the question....I can see how the braids will loosen up over time. I wonder if Carmina's craftsmanship is good enough to prevent that from happening. But the only way to know for sure is to purchase them.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Beautiful boots. Is the ankle unlined?

Thank you! The ankle is not unlined. Let me know if you have any other questions!

itraxx

Reaction score
FAO: UK Carmina fans

I have been communicating via email with Kevin at Macsamillion: a UK shoe retailer currently stocking Carmina ladies models, hoping to convince him to stock a few models from the mens line.

He has expressed an interest in stocking men's Carmina and given the lack of suppliers in the UK I'm hoping we can generate some momentum and hopefully get a new stockist on the map.

Quote: Kevin @ Macsamillion
As above, if you have any feedback on the brand or any requests for potential styles, feel free to fire off an email to [email protected]

Cheers

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi Leaves

I am a TTS US9D.

I wear 8.5 in Carmina's Rain and Oscar Lasts and 8 in the Inca (Double Monk).

I am guessing I would be a 8.5 in Uetam Last...would this be more or less right?

+1. Want to double check as well.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

+1. Want to double check as well.

Hi guys, can I please ask you to send all fitting questions to [email protected]. Although we are active in the forums an e-mail is always the best way to get our attention. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads