• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

miamidoc

Reaction score
My personal opinion on Victoria sole is never again. I dislike them so much I’m considering sending my two pair with that sole to Bedo’s for a proper JR and tip. Or a commando. Just not that damn Victoria. My foul weather boots have the Dainite-ish Carmina-equivalent.

I understand others may like it. But I find it hard as a rock (even after “break in”) and its looks like some shitty 80’s hair band designed a logo and slapped it on the bottom. Same with ridgeway, for that matter. Ug. Ly.

I’m in the minority here probably. Thanks for letting me vent.

Phoenician

Reaction score
If I recall from the original eBay ad correctly it was a customer who MTO’d them with that look in mind a la frankenshell.
that‘s correct, I got them after someone tried to create a Frankenstein, and wore them a half dozen times and moved them on. i think they’re quirky-cool

Phoenician

Reaction score
My personal opinion on Victoria sole is never again. I dislike them so much I’m considering sending my two pair with that sole to Bedo’s for a proper JR and tip. Or a commando. Just not that damn Victoria. My foul weather boots have the Dainite-ish Carmina-equivalent.

I understand others may like it. But I find it hard as a rock (even after “break in”) and its looks like some shitty 80’s hair band designed a logo and slapped it on the bottom. Same with ridgeway, for that matter. Ug. Ly.

I’m in the minority here probably. Thanks for letting me vent.
They were actually designed by A Flock of Seagulls

46F12863-BC95-4798-8AFD-E98FAE8D41BE.jpeg

emptym

Reaction score
Guys, for sale posts are only permitted in the B&S section and a few exceptional threads. They are not permitted in this thread. We hate to time people out, but those who have been warned and continue to post things for sale here have and will be timed out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's