• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you keep an active eye on the tracking (which, lets face it, we all do here), you can almost wipe out the delays. The only delay I’ve had is if it arrives on Friday or the weekend - it must be the B team on during the weekend in Customs, they’ll get around to it.
Good choice - Carmina does Cordovan very well.
Aaaand it’s with Customs now based on the tracking. So I contacted them and was told tomorrow, they’ll let me know how much ransom to pay. Which is good, cause my boots will then likely arrive at the office just in time, while I’m there next week.

CrashBurner

Reaction score
Aaaand it’s with Customs now based on the tracking. So I contacted them and was told tomorrow, they’ll let me know how much ransom to pay. Which is good, cause my boots will then likely arrive at the office just in time, while I’m there next week.
Great news CEP - as my wife likes to say: that was quick! Pics or it didn't happen 🤣.

yengli

Reaction score
Could anyone inform me about cordovan wholecut fit?
As they aren’t lasted as tight as calf, howmuch looser are they?
In one of Kirby Allison videos Carmina’s associate mentioned they sometimes size half down with cordovan wholecuts.

I’m in between sizes. 6UK is good length but width is too tight and 6.5UK is little too long but width is good.

Any input?

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
In one of Kirby Allison videos Carmina’s associate mentioned they sometimes size half down with cordovan wholecuts.

I’m in between sizes. 6UK is good length but width is too tight and 6.5UK is little too long but width is good.

Any input?
Difficult to answer. Personally I have a slim heel and tend to err towards slightly tight width if anything. You can always stretch it slightly at the cobbler but you cannot make the shoe smaller if you take the bigger one. Of course this advice only works with small fit issues.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Any input?
Have you ever considered Rain in EEE?

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.