• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has everyone received the Calway? Didn’t seem many pictures posted was all, come on fellas let’s see them!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I forgot to post these, my mom's loafers. She's very happy with them.

We're glad, and unsurprised to hear that your mom is happy with her Carminas, although your schnauzer seems a little put out about the whole thing, no? ;)

ErPupone4

Reaction score
At this rate, do you guys think we'll get our Kirby GMTO chukkas before 2021? Only kidding, but the lack of updates is frustrating. I emailed Hanger Project and they are ghosting me. Probably because they don't have any good news to share.

miamidoc

Reaction score
At this rate, do you guys think we'll get our Kirby GMTO chukkas before 2021? Only kidding, but the lack of updates is frustrating. I emailed Hanger Project and they are ghosting me. Probably because they don't have any good news to share.
I am losing hope. Kinda thinking about asking for a discount or something. I understand it is probably out of Kirby's control production wise. But at least communicate, FFS. Or offer alternative ways of spending $695 of my dollars on carmina....

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda silly way to do business if you ask me. Just ignoring our emails means to me they don’t value building any kind of future business prospects with me. I’ll oblige them and ensure I don’t make the mistake of engaging in any future transactions with kirby allison.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda silly way to do business if you ask me. Just ignoring our emails means to me they don’t value building any kind of future business prospects with me. I’ll oblige them and ensure I don’t make the mistake of engaging in any future transactions with kirby allison.
On July 10th I received a note from KA stating that Carmina kept having delays and was not keeping them updated, but that they were supposed to ship out from Spain the following week. Doesn't seem like that happened though...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.