• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Frank the sheep

Reaction score
BUMP!

There is still time to get on board. PM if you want in.

Carmina suede x 2 MTO info.

Read this twice before PM me with questions, thanks :)

Tassel.

Model: 80287
Last: Uetam
Leather: Noix suede with dark brown leather tassels
Sole: Single leather, brown sole edge
Welt: as in pic of model
Lining: to be decided
Price: 3400 SEK (2720 without VAT).
Shipping: Sweden - free, EU - 200 SEK, World - 300 SEK

Some pics:

Longwing

Model: 532
Last: Forest
Suede: Loden green
Sole: Leather sole (it´s like 1.5 times a single leather sole) ,natural edge (SkoAB has asked for this before but they were brown so we can ask for it but need to expect brown edges. Not a deal breaker for me)
Eyelets: Brass
Lining color: to be decided
Price: 3400 SEK (2720 without VAT).
Shipping: Sweden - free, EU - 200 SEK, World - 300 SEK

Some pics:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PM me if you want in and mark your PM with "Tassel MTO" or "LW MTO". I will wait for a few days before i set a dead line but i want to send the order asap.

Seven people showed interest in both models so far.

:cheers:

hrv123

Reaction score
What's the typical delivery time to North America from SB? I'm talking about shoes they have in stock, not MTO.

Concub1ne

Reaction score
Just realized the possible MTO is pretty close to an AS shoe I REALLY wanted.. (excuse linking to the terrible blog, saw this forever ago)

I think this is the same one I posted yesterday. Needless to say I like it.

As was mentioned by someone else in this thread I too would prefer if the string attached to the tassels was hidden in a way similar to these.

Looks like this will be the case from the prospectus photo below, but I've seen carmina tassels that are strung boat shoe style, such as the ones at the bottom. Which one are we aiming for?

diglett

Reaction score
^ Based on the photo, I, too, would presume that the laces would be "hidden," but I'd also appreciate confirmation of that before any money gets thrown down.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leeves - I really want a pair of the suede loafers, just can't decide what color. When is estimated arrival and last? Thanks.

Last edited:

mymil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would you want a loafer with rubber soles?
patch[1].gif
We have this model inbound in Snuff, Brown, Loden Green, Navy (all suede, all leather soles).
Because it rains so much of the year where I live that even if it isn't raining heavily it might be drizzling, and if it's not drizzling the ground is likely wet, and I don't want to rapidly wear down leather soles by getting them damp. And I already have several pairs of leather-soled shoes that I can only wear during a few months of the summer. Does this not make sense to anybody but me?

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a MTO mist suede tassel loafer with navy calf tassels? I can rally the troops if folks are interested. We would only need 6. PM if interested.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Leeves - I really want a pair of the suede loafers, just can't decide what color. When is estimated arrival and last? Thanks.

We're hoping for an early March delivery on the String Loafers. They will all be on the Uetam last. More info here: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/store#orderinfo

Because it rains so much of the year where I live that even if it isn't raining heavily it might be drizzling, and if it's not drizzling the ground is likely wet, and I don't want to rapidly wear down leather soles by getting them damp. And I already have several pairs of leather-soled shoes that I can only wear during a few months of the summer. Does this not make sense to anybody but me?

If it makes sense to you, go with it. ;)

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The middle one has a split toe stitch. Sweet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads