• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Just contacted about my 3 custom weekend orders since all of them are past the 30 days (yes, 30 business days), and was told 2-3 more weeks... I didn't ask if that was another 14-21 business days.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep, chestnut. navy museum, detroit eee, chestnut edge, storm welt, medallion 25, dainite sole

MacGuffen

Reaction score
For anyone else wondering, customer service says it's possible to use the Rain last for custom longwings. Just make a note in the instructions.

They suggested I stay same size as Rain in both Detroit and Oscar. Rain EEE was closer to Rain width. Also, one should consider changing size for Llubi and Soller.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.