• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zag73

Reaction score
I agree, but Simon really fucking annoys me. I don’t know what it is, either. He’s got such a punchable face. Maybe it’s his voice. He’s so monotone and dull, like he gigs part time whispering British bedtime stories to the fucking queen.
😂😂😂😂

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real question is whether you ll like him as much as you like Kirby if he were to review your boots 😆

PS: The makeup you got is phenomenal and it is Kirby’s reviewing that annoys me and not your boots ;)
No worries, bro! Funny - was reading the video comments and some guy was like “those boots are fucking hideous.” Made me seriously laugh.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No worries, bro! Funny - was reading the video comments and some guy was like “those boots are fucking hideous.” Made me seriously laugh.
YT channels are for the masses. Most American men stop at Alden and everything else is hideous .. plus the 725 usd tag is hard to wrap your head around unless you are in this small group of sickos 😄

zag73

Reaction score
YT channels are for the masses. Most American men stop at Alden and everything else is hideous .. plus the 725 usd tag is hard to wrap your head around unless you are in this small group of sickos 😄
You think only sickos pay $725 for boots? Not really. Some of us are not paupers and have sufficient disposable income to indulge ourselves 🖕

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You think only sickos pay $725 for boots? Not really. Some of us are not paupers and have sufficient disposable income to indulge ourselves 🖕
A) Nishant was joking and poking fun at himself and at the rest of us.

B) You come across as a bit arrogant.

Certainly, a lot of people on SF either have sufficient disposable income to spend $725 on a pair of boots (or multiple pairs of shoes), or they're willing to go into credit card debt to purchase such things. However, surely you must recognise that we here are a definite minority. To the vast majority of people, spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on a pair of shoes - let alone having multiple pairs of expensive shoes - is pretty crazy.

Evergreen88

Reaction score
You wish the average American was wearing Alden :-D

In London if you are wearing a pair of Loake you are already better dressed than 95% of the people around you :-(

Guccinski L.V.

Reaction score
So an update on the shoes posted earlier, Carmina has replied and sent me a discount code for the next order. 10%. Make of that what you will.
Typical of EU customer service solutions. We fucked up so why don't you give us more of your money. For the number of defects on your wife's order they should take them back and remake anew.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.