• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6 year old boots from SkoAB. Cognac shell

danadd94

Reaction score
My color 4 MTO came in yesterday! I'm in love. If I can, I'll try to get a more detailed album. It was too dark to get good lighting last evening.
Specs
Model: 80488 NST boot
Last: Forest
Lining: Orange Kid
Sole: Tramuntana with storm welt (between Chestnut and natural edge)
Hardware: Vintage brass speed hooks and eyelets

Pup tax included.

Last edited:

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to receive a response from customer support? I was waiting a response since before christmas but haven't receive any even if I have sent them a reminder.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My color 4 MTO came in yesterday! I'm in love. If I can, I'll try to get a more detail album. It was too dark to get good lighting last evening.
Specs
Sole: Tramuntana with storm welt (between Chestnut and natural edge
View attachment 1321635
View attachment 1321637View attachment 1321636
Pup tax included.
These came out bonkers great. Forest last works well for these and the edge is perfect

adrs1157

Reaction score
My color 4 MTO came in yesterday! I'm in love. If I can, I'll try to get a more detail album. It was too dark to get good lighting last evening.
Specs
Sole: Tramuntana with storm welt (between Chestnut and natural edge
View attachment 1321635
Pup tax included.
Forest last makes for a stunning NST silhouette. Those are gorgeous!

Rodolphe

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to receive a response from customer support? I was waiting a response since before christmas but haven't receive any even if I have sent them a reminder.
Yes I do. I sent them a email 5 days ago for an order upgrading and they responded me yesterday. I responded back this morning and they answerded me few hours later.
I think that dependind on the case, the processing time varies. For my first email, I asked them to replace an item in my order with another one more expensive. They had to check if it was possible, for what cost and how to make me pay the surplus... For their second response the same day, it was to tell me that my second request was not possible. Response within hours...
However, in your case, it's not correct...

ducatiti

Reaction score
Hello. First time caller, long time listener! First post here.. I have three incoming Carmina's to add to my newly acquired collection. Been a fan of Ferragamo since my college days (20 years) ago with their loafers. Started collecting oxfords late last year and have the following incoming :)

Carmina Cordovan Black Cap Toe - Forest (arriving Friday)
Carmina Cordovan Green Blucher - Forest (just ordered)
Carmina Plain Brown Cap Toe - Forest (arriving Friday)

AE Cordovan McNeil in Burgundy (arriving Friday)
Beckett Simonon Valencia Whole Cut in Bordeaux (arriving today)
Becket Simonon Durant in Oak (arriving today)

Edit: Currently have dead stock Ferragamo in Tramezza and Originalle lines... So nice that I just can't break them out to wear lol. For sure, I will rock the Beckett Simonon's first as my beaters hehe.

Rodolphe

Reaction score
It’s a sickness my friend....today’s pill for me....

View attachment 1317981

View attachment 1317982
Finally, I have succeded in not waiting the next custom weekend while not paying the custom fee. They had given me a MTO fee waived discount code in the box of my custom weekend MTO and I have used it in december. But, with holidays and winter sales, the production seems to be a little late. Just enought for me to ask them to replace the Balmoral I had choosen for a Jumper in Armagnac...🥰

danadd94

Reaction score
My color 4 MTO came in yesterday! I'm in love. If I can, I'll try to get a more detailed album. It was too dark to get good lighting last evening.
Specs
Sole: Tramuntana with storm welt (between Chestnut and natural edge)
View attachment 1321635
Pup tax included.
I just threw together a quick imgur album for anyone who want to see some more pictures!
I have to say, color 4 is even better in person. It has some great depth to the color and I can't wait to see how these patina.

adrs1157

Reaction score
I just threw together a quick imgur album for anyone who want to see some more pictures!
I have to say, color 4 is even better in person. It has some great depth to the color and I can't wait to see how these patina.
Colour 4 cordovan is grail level material and you made a good decision to build a NST with it. Plus you got a great shade of colour 4 - just the right amount of red.

They are perfect. I wish I could have jumped on this gmto but I couldn't get a slot. Good inspiration for whenever the opportunity comes up! Though I'd probably go with a flat welt and a JR sole :)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%