• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

adrs1157

Reaction score
As someone who wears 10.5 EEE on the Allen Edmonds 65 Last, what sizing is comparable on the Carmina's? It seems like the EEE is only equivalent to a E width in the US.

Any places to try Carmina shoes in Toronto? Or is New York the closest?
Lost & Found shop at Queen & Ossington stocks a couple of makeups. Rain, forest and soller lasts at the moment.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
Haven't posted here a while.

Just wanna share my Shell Wholecut collection :)
From left: Burgundy, Rubi, Natural, Armagnac (MTO), Navy, Green.

Still missing Bourbon (and if we talk some occasional offerings; Color 4 and Amaretto), and Black :)

DSCF3982.jpg

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Did end up hearing back from Carmina about my Color 4 MTO. Sounds like they're still in the cutting phase of production. Not in any rush and hopefully they're starting to catch back up on e-mails.
Hopefully they are. Still waiting for a response and a solution regarding the boots I received on october 14th...

Rodolphe

Reaction score
I was wondering if Armagnac was the darkest cordovan brown that Carmina propose to make MTO boots.
Was there a dark brown, one day ?

danadd94

Reaction score
Same here! Delivering Monday. What’s your makeup?
Mines also scheduled for Monday delivery!

NST boot on forest last! Antique brass/gold eyeles, tramuntana sole, orange kid lining, and somewhere between natural and Chestnut edge finishing.

What's your build?

jamie411

Reaction score
Haven't posted here a while.

Just wanna share my Shell Wholecut collection :)
From left: Burgundy, Rubi, Natural, Armagnac (MTO), Navy, Green.

Still missing Bourbon (and if we talk some occasional offerings; Color 4 and Amaretto), and Black :)

View attachment 1318712
Beautiful shine - what's your routine? I've tried the Mac method on a pair of black wholecuts and I haven't been able to raise such a nice shine.

serbarristan

Reaction score
Mines also scheduled for Monday delivery!

NST boot on forest last! Antique brass/gold eyeles, tramuntana sole, orange kid lining, and somewhere between natural and Chestnut edge finishing.

What's your build?
That’s going to look awesome. Mine are 532 long wing bluchers on Oscar, flat welt, double JR sole, blind eyelets, medallion 1 (standard long wing medallion).

danadd94

Reaction score
That’s going to look awesome. Mine are 532 long wing bluchers on Oscar, flat welt, double JR sole, blind eyelets, medallion 1 (standard long wing medallion).
That reminds me I opted for a stormwelt on mine.

Ooo that is also going to be a fantastic make up. I can't wait to see the pictures once you get them in if you take some!

serbarristan

Reaction score
That reminds me I opted for a stormwelt on mine.

Ooo that is also going to be a fantastic make up. I can't wait to see the pictures once you get them in if you take some!
I’ll be sure to post some. I forgot to include I opted for natural edge.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%