• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Carmina Sara, couple of questions about your fur lined models. Is the entire inside fur lined, or just the shaft; also does Carmina make sizing adjustments to account for the fur being added?

Thanks
We are not very familiar with fur lined boots since they are generally made by request. Nonetheless, they are assembled in the same last therefore the interior space would be unchanged. You would generally go for the same size.

Regarding which parts are fur lined, everything except for the insoles. Therefore the inner part of the vamp including toe area, tongue...

huskiee

Reaction score
Colour 4 Horween Cordovan GMTO is now closed,

1. @Vocans confirmed
2. @flylikeneagle confirmed
3. @CrashBurner confirmed
4. @budapest12 confirmed
5. @jamesnyc asked to be waitlisted
6. @stook1 confirmed
7. @up1911fan waitlisted
8. @ThinkDerm pending confirmation until end of day – new code sent
9. @bootyboy confirmed
10. @huskiee pending confirmation until end of day - new code sent
11. @Mr Clemson confirmed
12. @danadd94 confirmed
13. @p1yhRZks confirmed
14. @Blastwice confirmed

Wait listed members that can be included in the GMTO. You will soon receive a DM.

15. @serbarristan
16. @Perfectcircles

These are the wait-listed users, you will have preference in our next colour 4 GMTO.

@jamesnyc
@up1911fan
@oskrusa
@dfgiop
@Charllesun
@montanasnipper
@rgweiser53
@moondog-sparky
@Thilgela
@mugenlove
@goalaso
@chocol8max
@etl
@AlucardX
@Shawnc
@lcdx22
@Churchill W
@George Red
@Gertoshav
@jctune
@Joe Schmoe
@neelp3
@Mothetgoo
@scb
@thatboyo
@konig
@stijn
@Darkkp
Gents - what edge have you guys gone on your make-ups?

bennanza

Reaction score
Interested insight. What do you think of the length of Simpson (half sized up from Rain) ? Does it feel elongated for you?
Hey, I have a shell cordovan monk in inca size 8, a shell wholecut in rain size 8, a suede loafer in uetam 8 - size 8 is definitely perfect lengthwise for me. My right foot is a little wide at the widest part of the foot (before the toebox) - therefore i had to stretch both shell shoes a little and they are a bit snug.
I therefore had to size up half a number for my chelsea boot in calf on simpson last - widthwise (at least maybe due to the calfskin properties) they are perfect. Lengthwise it is a bit long, so there is minor heelslip. However, as it is a chelseaboot and not a flat shoe, its fine. All in all, despite having rather wide feet and size 8 would be perfect lengthwise, my chelseaboot in 8.5 on simpson last is not only one of the prettiest, but also most comfortable shoe I own. I love the simpson last.
Maybe this helps too.
Sizing isn't only dependent on your feet and the last, but also on the shoemodell and material.

huskiee

Reaction score
This week has been rough at work, but waking up to news I went from waitlist to Color 4 run definitely healed all. 532 long wings on Oscar are officially ordered. Now the wait begins!

What other makeups have you guys ordered?
I went for NST, Detroit last, Victoria sole, blind eyelets. Model is 80478 (short shaft, no speed hooks).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 82 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 152 32.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%