• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Billyboy121

Reaction score
We can create a group for 14-15 GMTO's, the only condition would be selecting amaretto cordovan as the main leather.

Do remember any special makes or modifications of patterns would have a surcharge.
I'm very interested in having a pair of cordovan shoes or boots from carmina.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
I'm very interested in having a pair of cordovan shoes or boots from carmina.
If interested in joining Amaretto cordovan GMTO, let me know and I'll add you to the list. It closes end of day tomorrow.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If interested in joining Amaretto cordovan GMTO, let me know and I'll add you to the list. It closes end of day tomorrow.
I'm interested but I can't seem to find any details on it. Please add my name to the list.

DM sent.

Last edited:

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
I'm interested but I can't seem to find any details on it. Please add my name to the list.
Hey Shawn I added you a couple of days back, so you're good to go. Here's link to latest list:
https://www.styleforum.net/threads/carmina-shoes-definitive-thread-reviews-advice-sizing-etc.241469/post-9892094

Below are details. @Carmina please add or correct anything missing or misstated.

This is essentially an individualized custom makeup offered to a group of participants. The only requirement/common theme of this GMTO is Amaretto cordovan. Each participant can select any model that Carmina manufactures in cordovan, and specify a last, sole, laces, hardware, edge color etc. of their choice. You'll submit your order via Carmina's customization tool, which lists many models in boots, oxfords, derbys, loafers and monkstraps. You can also specify a model that is not listed in the customization tool, but offered by Carmina in the MTO or other sections of the website. You'll just need to make sure Carmina offers the model in shell cordovan (as far as I know, Carmina doesn't make wholecut, chealsea or jodhpur boots in cordovan).

The GMTO closes tomorrow, Carmina will PM discount codes to participants on Tuesday September 17th. Before you checkout you will see a comment box where you will need to specify you want the pair to be manufactured in Amaretto Cordovan.

If you do want a model not listed in customization tool, simply select a similar model from the customization tool and select any cordovan color. In the comment box request order be switched to the model number you want.

FYI, for this specific GMTO Carmina is offering complementary shoe trees.

Last edited:

gbandi

Reaction score
FYI, ehaberdasher has a carmina final sale with additional 25 off with carmina25. Limited options but not a bad deal.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @flylikeneagle but just to be clear, I'm good on the Amaretto MTO and was trying to get info on the color 4/6 one.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
Thanks @flylikeneagle but just to be clear, I'm good on the Amaretto MTO and was trying to get info on the color 4/6 one.
Sounds good. @Carmina's tracking color 4 requests. Don't think Carmina has access to color 6 at this point, but good to get on that future list in advance should Carmina manage to source it

bamgrinus

Reaction score
That's gotta be pretty close to full.
Sounds good. @Carmina's tracking color 4 requests. Don't think Carmina has access to color 6 at this point, but good to get on that future list in advance should Carmina manage to source it
I don't think they currently have access to color 4, either. They just said they'd inquire about it to Horween.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
That's gotta be pretty close to full.

I don't think they currently have access to color 4, either. They just said they'd inquire about it to Horween.
They're expecting a small batch of color 4. Its been delayed, but @Carmina stated they expect delivery in a month or so. Glad I got on the list right away! Can't imagine they'll get more than a dozen shells best case. May be half that.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.