• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also @Carmina, another question about ordering for the amaretto mto, is the a specific way to order a model that's not listed in the customize section? I'm noticing the 80709 loafer isn't there. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't want to submit an order incorrectly and cause a mix up! Thanks.
Not a dumb question at all, simply select a similar model from the customisation tool and select any cordovan shade for the parts you would like in Amaretto Shell. Before checkout you will have a comment box where you can specify you would like to have the pair manufactured in Amaretto Cordovan and request we switch your order into model 80709.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

ivancream

Reaction score
Would you like to be signed up for the amaretto GMTO or to be notified when we receive colour 4 for a future group?
They are more or less the same height. Model 80184 was manufactured in the oscar last and an old shade of Horween Cordovan saddle.

Please add me to the list for color 4 too. Thanks!

We did not receive color 4 in the last shipment, some shells should be arriving soon although it may take an extra month. Since there will be a very limited amount, we might have to create some kind of system to inform anyone who is interested. I can send DM's or emails if it would be of any help.

Boot 1 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 2 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 3 - 80277 with requested modifications

Any modified patterns that do not match the original pattern would have a surcharge.
Please add me to the list for color 4 - Thanks!

serbarristan

Reaction score
Any custom made order that includes a Carmina without any specific modifications would not have additional charges. This includes the selection of: soles, laces,standard edge colours, leathers, colour and type of lining, last, replacing hooks for eyelets and adding medallions just as you can find in the customisation tool.

We can sometimes modify slightly a pattern by including or omitting broguing, pinking and wheeling, modifying a toe cap, pull tabs, adding heel counters, changing a wingtip for a toe cap..
Of course these changes must be studied by our artisans first and would have a surcharge depending on the complexity, smaller modifications would have a fee of 100€.

@Vocans , @flylikeneagle , @CrashBurner

I have taken note of you interest in colour 4 Horween Cordovan, once it gets here I will pop a message.
Please also let me know about Color #4. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.