• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
@Carmina Hi, I would like to know the exact details for the first boot on the left so that I can order it in this GMTO. I would also like to know what is difference between kid and calf leather for the lining.
View attachment 1235616
@Carmina I too would like to know the model numbers for first and third boots from the left. I can't seem to find a 9 eyelet Jumper boot on the Carmina website. Sorry if you've already responded to Darkkp and I missed it.

Darkkp

Reaction score
@Carmina I too would like to know the model numbers for first and third boots from the left. I can't seem to find a 9 eyelet Jumper boot on the Carmina website. Sorry if you've already responded to Darkkp and I missed it.
It is the 80459. You can't choose it as one of the styles on their customisation page so you need to add the style number as a note after customising another style.

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you! The 10 eyelet 80711 actually looks shorter than the 8 eyelet 80184. Is this due to camera angle/vantage point or is it actually shorter? Both look fantastic. What's the color and last on the 80184?
They are more or less the same height. Model 80184 was manufactured in the oscar last and an old shade of Horween Cordovan saddle.

@Carmina

I seem to recall you were checking a while back about whether color 4 shell cordovan may be available for a gmto. Did anything else come of that out of curiosity?
We did not receive color 4 in the last shipment, some shells should be arriving soon although it may take an extra month. Since there will be a very limited amount, we might have to create some kind of system to inform anyone who is interested. I can send DM's or emails if it would be of any help.

Boot 1 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 2 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 3 - 80277 with requested modifications

Any modified patterns that do not match the original pattern would have a surcharge.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dublin is a pull-up leather and has phenomenal patina.
Neither photo is mine, but these give you an idea of why I think this would be awesome:
View attachment 1238315
Well that certainly looks familiar. Those are my beloved boots, back when new. They have lots of miles on them now but look no worse for the wear.
20190309_110524.jpg

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
They are more or less the same height. Model 80184 was manufactured in the oscar last and an old shade of Horween Cordovan saddle.

We did not receive color 4 in the last shipment, some shells should be arriving soon although it may take an extra month. Since there will be a very limited amount, we might have to create some kind of system to inform anyone who is interested. I can send DM's or emails if it would be of any help.

Boot 1 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 2 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 3 - 80277 with requested modifications

Any modified patterns that do not match the original pattern would have a surcharge.
Thank you. Regarding surcharges can you provide an idea on what sort of changes would incur surcharges? For eg. 80459 in Amaretto with double leather soles, broguing on toe cap and 5 eyelets + 4 Hooks - would this incur a charge?

Darkkp

Reaction score
Thank you. Regarding surcharges can you provide an idea on what sort of changes would incur surcharges? For eg. 80459 in Amaretto with double leather soles, broguing on toe cap and 5 eyelets + 4 Hooks - would this incur a charge?
With the exception of the double leather soles that is exactly the makeup I am going for. Still comparing the chestnut and the brown edge dressing, which one are you going for?

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
With the exception of the double leather soles that is exactly the makeup I am going for. Still comparing the chestnut and the brown edge dressing, which one are you going for?
I selected chestnut edging for my previous Amaretto boot as well as my bourbon boot. I feel chestnut goes well with lighter colored shell.

Last edited:

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
I too would be interested in color 4

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Carmina So it would cost more if I want to remove the brogueing on the shaft of the 80459 model?
Any custom made order that includes a Carmina without any specific modifications would not have additional charges. This includes the selection of: soles, laces,standard edge colours, leathers, colour and type of lining, last, replacing hooks for eyelets and adding medallions just as you can find in the customisation tool.

We can sometimes modify slightly a pattern by including or omitting broguing, pinking and wheeling, modifying a toe cap, pull tabs, adding heel counters, changing a wingtip for a toe cap..
Of course these changes must be studied by our artisans first and would have a surcharge depending on the complexity, smaller modifications would have a fee of 100€.

@Vocans , @flylikeneagle , @CrashBurner

I have taken note of you interest in colour 4 Horween Cordovan, once it gets here I will pop a message.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have taken note of you interest in colour 4 Horween Cordovan, once it gets here I will pop a message.
Carmina seems utterly determined to take all of my shoe money this year....please stop with your radical...giving customers exactly what they want; I’m running out of room in my shoe closet. :bounce2:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.