• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WNovizar

Reaction score
Gents, please don’t sleep on the current GMTO Carmina is running: the Detroit last shell chukka. I have one in burgundy and it’s a beautiful powerhouse. The best chukka pattern anywhere, except maybe the Meccariello Tribune. They’re offering every shell color. If my closet weren’t full up, I would def be in for one more....
I am not sleeping on it, I just want to know what is on August 15th

WNovizar

Reaction score
I t

i think what they label “saddle” is really natural.
I don't think so. If Saddle is really natural, then it Will be listed as Saddle not natural on Carmina wholecut 910 page

serbarristan

Reaction score
For those with custom bourbon shell makeups, which edging color did you go with? I like natural edging but every stock model I can find on the site seems to have chestnut or brown, so I can’t tell if it will look good.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
For those with custom bourbon shell makeups, which edging color did you go with? I like natural edging but every stock model I can find on the site seems to have chestnut or brown, so I can’t tell if it will look good.
I went with chestnut. It's similar to the edging on my whiskey C&J footwear.
20181121_153424.jpg

weriker

Reaction score
Another sizing question: Has anybody experience with the fit of lined vs. unlined Carmina loafers?

Is unlined in the same size/last more snug or more loose?

Thanks in advance!

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Hi @Carmina I want to take advantage of the upcoming MTO fee waive but the model I want it’s not listed in the personalisation tool and the customer service I think it’s on vacation and my emails are not getting responded. Could you help me out with this?

ErPupone4

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Carmina's snuff suede? I'm thinking about ordering a pair of chelsea boots during the upcoming MTO event but do not have any experience with this color. How does it compare to their brown and polo suede? I own both of those colors so I'm leaning towards snuff for more variety. Also, what color elastic is recommended for snuff suede? Thanks in advance.

masernaut

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Carmina's snuff suede? I'm thinking about ordering a pair of chelsea boots during the upcoming MTO event but do not have any experience with this color. How does it compare to their brown and polo suede? I own both of those colors so I'm leaning towards snuff for more variety. Also, what color elastic is recommended for snuff suede? Thanks in advance.
IMO, the snuff suede is a darker brown than polo suede but not so dark like a chocolate suede.

jamesnyc

Reaction score
We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).
@Carmina I would happy to know more about this details about time window. Does even shell customization fee be waived?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.