• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful, which last is this?
Alcudia. Doesn’t fit me quite as well as Simpson, but still very good. The toe shape is pleasing as well ...

Cidermonk

Reaction score
Any chance that there will be more specific detail prior to the in store event? I'm within a reasonable distance of NY.
Per Kirby Allison's Instagram:

"Come join me in New York City next Thursday, August 15, from 4:30 to 6:30 at the @carminashoemaker NYC Boutique!! I'll be there to answer any questions and Carmina will be offering 10% off their stock shoes + waiving any MTO premiums! Please RSVP to @hangerproject"

stook1

Reaction score
Hah! It would be cool to meet Kirby. Perhaps I should bring a pair of my shoes to demonstrate my fairly poor mirror shining technique.

Thanks @Carmina! Cool event. I will try to make it if I am able.

"Come join me in New York City next Thursday, August 15, from 4:30 to 6:30 at the @carminashoemaker NYC Boutique!! I'll be there to answer any questions and Carmina will be offering 10% off their stock shoes + waiving any MTO premiums! Please RSVP to @hangerproject"

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hah! It would be cool to meet Kirby. Perhaps I should bring a pair of my shoes to demonstrate my fairly poor mirror shining technique.

Kirby would NEVER describe it as cool to meet himself. He’d perhaps say it is exquisite or delightful. He would perhaps say that a truly good mirror shine is recherché.

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kirby would NEVER describe it as cool to meet himself. He’d perhaps say it is exquisite or delightful. He would perhaps say that a truly good mirror shine is recherché.
Melissa McCarthy/Sean Spicer said it best.

The men all had erections. And every single one of the women was ovulating. Left and right.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
@zag73

Travelling to NY would be slightly inconvenient....

We will be announcing a special offer exclusively for style forum members.

Check the thread the 15th August for more details.

How exciting!!
Cool! I have a pair of customized boots in shopping cart right now, just in case. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Should be fun, pop in for the extra discount on pairs in-stock and or to create your custom made shoes with no customisation fee.

We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

It is an absolute pleasure, hopefully we will be organising more events like this for our clients in the near future.

Would shoe patinas, mirror shines.. be interesting? which type of events would you be interested in?

weriker

Reaction score
We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).
So in which time window (and corresponding time zone) should I keep my eyes open?

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should be fun, pop in for the extra discount on pairs in-stock and or to create your custom made shoes with no customisation fee.

I wish I could make it to one of this events, I bet it's a lot of fun.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, please don’t sleep on the current GMTO Carmina is running: the Detroit last shell chukka. I have one in burgundy and it’s a beautiful powerhouse. The best chukka pattern anywhere, except maybe the Meccariello Tribune. They’re offering every shell color. If my closet weren’t full up, I would def be in for one more....

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.