• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gianm

Reaction score
These are Oscar. They look quite similar to Soller in a boot, but the Oscar toe is very slightly rounder.
Understood. I feel like I'd lean towards the Soller looking at the diagrams of them. Sure you can't go wron with either.

On another note, monkstraps on the Inca last just look so good.

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dull6751

Reaction score
Our Black Friday will be launching today for any of you interested in having a head start.

Every order will include a free matching belt and a card holder in assorted colours.

Outlet pairs will have a 20% discount with the Code: BF2018

View attachment 1076423

Do bare in mind during promotional dates, shipping dates are susceptible to delays in shipment
Hi, how do I select the size of the matching belt?

Thanks

Paul902

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, who scored the UK8.5 green Rain NST chelsea boots!? They were in my cart and by the time I finished chatting with Carmina about the Rain last they were gone. 183 Euro after the BF discount. Sigh.

outlet_chelsea_Boots_green_80454_s.jpg

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Understood. I feel like I'd lean towards the Soller looking at the diagrams of them. Sure you can't go wron with either.

On another note, monkstraps on the Inca last just look so good.
On the spectrum of toe roundness, from roundest to pointiest, I would say Oscar-Soller-Inca.

Regarding Inca monks, I very much agree:
9ED24A4B-D421-4D95-9D0A-C5EDAC3AF298.jpeg

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
I thought I'm not gonna be tempted by the Black Friday promotion ....... I was wrong.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.