Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by w.o.e.is.me., May 3, 2011.

1. NycLondon

NycLondon Senior member

I am curious as to why a former colony decided to make things "often slightly different" in units? The Founding Fathers really hated the King: "The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world."
    So are these differences a sneaky part of the break?:colgate:

2. Mica2015

Mica2015 Well-Known Member

Hello fellow SFer, need last recommendation for MTO.

My feet is flat, but of medium width, perhaps narrow.
    My mid foot sometimes crushes the inside wall of the shoe on the waist. I need a last that could avoid mid foot bulging, please look at the picture below.

I currently wear Uetam 7.5 UK E, which is snug but fine, I think I could take 7.5 EE, or 8E.

I also once tried on Forest UK 7.5 jodhpur boot briefly. I could only recall from my remote memory that the shoe does not hug my heel properly, like the shoe is too small for me heel. Other parts are fine.

I need a safe bet on last. Thank you for your advice.

Below is mid foot bulging example, not carmina shoes, but my feel:
    bulge-2017.jpg

3. 42LONG

42LONG Senior member

Where do you guys in the US buy your Carmina shoes? Im looking to buy the Chelsea Boot 80216 Simpson in Black but not sure what the best place to order from is. I've never tried on a Carmina shoe/boot so I would like to be able to return/exchange easily if possible.