• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

artwood

Reaction score
I have seen that, finally, the NST is the 80478 model and not the 80488. Did not Carmina clarify this issue? Thank you

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen that, finally, the NST is the 80478 model and not the 80488. Did not Carmina clarify this issue? Thank you
@Crafty Cumbrian 's initial make was on the 80478 model, so we stuck with that. Hope that helps.

hakatamakata

Reaction score
I'm new to MTOs, and want to clarify; the original design/offer is in the black cordovan, but if you want a different colour cordovan you can choose it?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm new to MTOs, and want to clarify; the original design/offer is in the black cordovan, but if you want a different colour cordovan you can choose it?
Hi there - Yes, that's correct for this GMTO per @Carmina . You may write in another (regularly available throught the customizer) color of shell in the notes of your order.

lurker33

Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker here with 2 questions.
What last would be the most similar in terms of looks to EB 363 Mod?

Anyone have pictures of 'Calf Suede Hummus' ? It looks really interesting to me.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker here with 2 questions.
What last would be the most similar in terms of looks to EB 363 Mod?

Anyone have pictures of 'Calf Suede Hummus' ? It looks really interesting to me.
Maybe the Oscar? That's my best guess, having no experience with Enzo Bonafe shoes. But the Carmina Oscar is comparable to rounded toe, but not super high volume, lasts from other brands.

lurker33

Reaction score
Maybe the Oscar? That's my best guess, having no experience with Enzo Bonafe shoes. But the Carmina Oscar is comparable to rounded toe, but not super high volume, lasts from other brands.
Oscar does looks good! Sounds like its UK TTS from what i looked up on here so sizing should not be a gamble.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hear you but isn’t Rain an EE by default? Where would the fluke be? I think @Betelgeuse had experience with those lasts as well. I wonder if we could get some input from @Carmina too.
As far as I know, yeap, Rain is EE while Uetam is E. Now, Uetam in EE should not feel like Rain, the length of Uetam is shorter than Rain, so it's going to feel shorter.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to present @jcreadeur and @Crafty Cumbrian as our new, and currently only, Master Builders!

I'd also like to thank @Carmina for being so flexible and for giving us the opportunity to get a boot on an exclusive leather - black hatch grain shell cordovan - that will not be available on the customizer, and that will surely be the envy of everyone else. You will also get an exclusive stamp, and shoe trees. Honestly, if you are a boot fan, a shell cordovan fan, a Carmina fan, or all three, this is as good as you are going to get.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to present @jcreadeur and @Crafty Cumbrian as our new, and currently only, Master Builders!

I'd also like to thank @Carmina for being so flexible and for giving us the opportunity to get a boot on an exclusive leather - black hatch grain shell cordovan - that will not be available on the customizer, and that will surely be the envy of everyone else. You will also get an exclusive stamp, and shoe trees. Honestly, if you are a boot fan, a shell cordovan fan, a Carmina fan, or all three, this is as good as you are going to get.

I think you need to go back and check the tape Fok...

jcreadeur

Honest Abe
Reaction score
I think you need to go back and check the tape Fok...

Yes I agree, my design wasn't picked. I was just advocating for the more rare black or c4 hatch shell. I think @stook1 came up with the work boot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads