• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MattyS

Reaction score
Thanks! That model appears only in the older version of the MTO designer, and even there it's available in only one last (which doesn't work for my foot).

bpt7594

Reaction score
Thanks! That model appears only in the older version of the MTO designer, and even there it's available in only one last (which doesn't work for my foot).
If you are willing to wait for MTO event they can make it for standard price. Just email them.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the suede MTO event and I thought it was a shame that they couldn't offer any of the MTO styles in Detroit EEE or even just allow the option for Rain in EEE since they do have Rain styles. This pretty much reduces my windows of opportunity to the 2 custom events each year since I have duck feet. I cannot get a good fit from any other lasts I've tried since I'm EE width in normal US sizing.

I actually ordered exactly this for the last MTO event. Haven't received a shipping notification yet, though...

KarlHungus

Reaction score
Anyone have any examples of Adelaides on non-chisel toe lasts, perhaps Robert? Trying to figure out if feasible

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTOs arrived today. Straight Fire...

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Good morning - I own several pairs of Carmina on the Simpson last (UK9). Heel, midsection and instep fit very well. Unfortunately, I recently broke my big toe on my right foot and have had forefoot problems ever since. I now need a little more room in the front (width and height). What manufacturers and lasts can you recommend to me based on the information given? I was thinking of Crockett & Jones, Vass and TLB Artista - but I'm also open to other manufacturers in the 400-600€ price range. Thanks in advance for the help.

MD1969

Reaction score
Good morning - I own several pairs of Carmina on the Simpson last (UK9). Heel, midsection and instep fit very well. Unfortunately, I recently broke my big toe on my right foot and have had forefoot problems ever since. I now need a little more room in the front (width and height). What manufacturers and lasts can you recommend to me based on the information given? I was thinking of Crockett & Jones, Vass and TLB Artista - but I'm also open to other manufacturers in the 400-600€ price range. Thanks in advance for the help.
With a narrow foot, I’ve gone with Carmina’s Rain-D last with instructions to make the toe box wider—couldn’t be happier.

hollandn

Reaction score
My full strap horsebit loafers arrived today. A long wait. Ordered back in January. Delay due to the size 12 Uetam last breaking and needing replacing. Model 80781 black cordovan with black hatchgrain strap. Originally went with lizard strap but due to my last exotic skin import nightmare I changed to all cordovan. Very happy.

Attachments

• IMG_2068.jpeg
    IMG_2068.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 166

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads