• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone have photos of museum calf NST or U-tip pattern boots or shoes? Would much appreciate seeing some examples if handy.
@Betelgeuse has a burg museum pair as well.
Yeap.

3095C2C7-5E79-43D1-8A9B-BF73A96EE8C9.jpeg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

nguy.

Reaction score
Hi Sara, or anyone,

Is there a way to get Peccary? Brenda informed me on the website chat tool that they can't import peccary to the US? Having wet-dreams for a Shell/pecarry pair...

fykchang

Reaction score
1 burgundy museum boot- free slot
1 burgundy museum boot- @Cal135 (order number confirmed)
1 bourbon football print boot or dress shoe- @PGS (order number confirmed)
1 burgundy football print boot - @mrbrioni
1 burgundy football print dress shoe - @DrGearTronic

Please @mrbrioni and @DrGearTronic place your orders and let me know via DM your order nº. I'll make sure to assign the samples shells to your orders.
Is the burgundy museum boot slot still available? I would be interested.

Elderidge

Reaction score
Guys i need help, this custom weekend has led me to purchasing 3 pairs already and there is still circa 36 hours to go.

in other news, could I get everyone's opinion on Jodhpur Boots in black suede with a box calf strap? would that look out of place? i got skinny as ankles and will need to tighten quite a bit and im worried a suede strap will stretch too much

Qayyum

Reaction score
Hi! Would anyone happen to have the inner length of the insole for the Uetam last for size UK5??

im usually a size EU 39 (25.3cm feet length) for all my shoes and this seems to be the better option for me but im not quite sure
Hi. my foot is about 26.4cm, and i am wearing uetam in 6.5UK. 28.4cm outsole. I believe there is 0.4cm per half size. 6UK = 28cm, 5.5UK = 27.6cm, 5UK = 27.2cm. I think you are 5UK or 5.5UK.

Baked Potato

Reaction score
I'd love to have a pair of Edward Green Galways, but they're just out of my price range. Thought of making a custom pair now (boot model: 80791) during Carmina's MTO campaign. What would you guys say is the correct type of leather to go for to get something as close to a classic pair of Galways (dark oak/walnut grain)?

rebirth12

Reaction score
Hi. my foot is about 26.4cm, and i am wearing uetam in 6.5UK. 28.4cm outsole. I believe there is 0.4cm per half size. 6UK = 28cm, 5.5UK = 27.6cm, 5UK = 27.2cm. I think you are 5UK or 5.5UK.

Woo awesome!! this will help me a lot, thanks mate

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last thing on earth that I need is another pair of shoes, but I can't ******* help myself. Just put my custom order in for a pair of tassel loafers. Looking forward to them.

Goofy

Reaction score
Well, this is the second Carmina event I’ve missed out on. First the Chelsea cordovans and now the MTO weekend event. I was supposed to travel to Mallorca this summer in order to familiarize myself with their lasts and models and to determine sizing. Needless to say we had to cancel our scheduled trip at the end of august due to the resurgence of COVID-19. And the rest is history. Well, hopefully next year.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Carmina Sara, is it possible to burnish the toe and heel on bourbon cordovan? Apologies if someone asked this before, but if it's possible, I'd like to do that to the loafers I just ordered. Thank you so much.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Carmina Sara, is it possible to burnish the toe and heel on bourbon cordovan? Apologies if someone asked this before, but if it's possible, I'd like to do that to the loafers I just ordered. Thank you so much.
I remember her saying it was possible and to put it in the notes. To use your own words, that makeup sounds "fucky fucky" for sure!

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mackattack27