• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hkoldguy

Reaction score
Just saw on Instagram that you could do Cuban heel on request, is that true? If so, how do we specify that?

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a very small amount of exclusive Shell cordovan, please reserve them here. Unfortunately we do not have any more and will not be taking preorders.

Let me know your order nº through DM if you manage to leave your name down on the list.

1 burgundy museum boot- Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot
1 bourbon football print boot or dress shoe- Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot
1 burgundy football print boot - Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot
1 burgundy football print dress shoe - Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot

No chelsea or jodphur boots please.
Are there any pictures of any of these?

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a very small amount of exclusive Shell cordovan, please reserve them here. Unfortunately we do not have any more and will not be taking preorders.

Let me know your order nº through DM if you manage to leave your name down on the list.

1 bourbon football print boot or dress shoe- Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot
1 burgundy football print boot - Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot
1 burgundy football print dress shoe - Please edit and add your name here to reserve the slot

I'm in for a pair of burgundy museum shell boots!

miamidoc

Reaction score

1 bourbon football print boot or dress shoe-

added my name for bourbon football print boot. Please advise if still available and I will place the order ASAP.

gobius

Reaction score
someone has a picture of medallion 25 on a shoe please ?

dench127

Reaction score
@Carmina Is there no option other than the "special requests" box for metal toe taps in the MTO? And if so, does it cost extra? Thanks!

rnathanthomas

Reaction score
I think I’ve asked for every MTO event, but I’ll ask again in eternal hope, @Carmina do you have any charcoal or grey suede available for a whole cut?

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Carmina Is there no option other than the "special requests" box for metal toe taps in the MTO? And if so, does it cost extra? Thanks!

Cost $50
taps.JPG

kurenai

Reaction score

The metal toe tap extras will be an option just before you add to cart. They cost 35 Euro

VaNeT

Reaction score
When you select your size there is checkbox for metal toe taps ("Metal Toe Cap") and it's cost extra 35 euro

dench127

Reaction score
I didn't see that. I guess I'm dumb, thanks guys haha

Anyone know if they would be likely to do a larger request like a faux wingtip...?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 87 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads