• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Rain last 7.5 UK brown calf semi brogue oxford - BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration is a pair of brand new Carmina brown calf semi-brogue oxfords on the Rain last, size 7.5 UK. The original shoe box is included, along with shoe trees and dust bags.

I have never worn them - only selling because I need to cut down on the size of my shoe closet. These are on the Rain last and are first quality. Please know your size in the Rain last, as I don't take returns.

These shoes are brand new and have never been worn outside. I tried them on once for size. There is some minor shop wear on the soles (this is how they came directly from Carmina), and I tried them on once, which has left a very minor crease in the left vamp.

$325 shipped to the USA only, including the original box, shoe trees, and dust bags. No returns.

Please PM with any questions. Thank you.

SOLD.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%