1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Carmina Polo Suede Jodhpur Boots 11.5UK D-Width = 12.5C Brannock

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by lemmy127, Jan 20, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemmy127

lemmy127 Senior member

These Carmina polo suede jodhpurs with brown pebble grain straps were a group made-to-order with the reddit online community of goodyearwelt. They are size 11.5UK D-width on the Rain last, which roughly translates to a 12.5C on the Brannock. Again, 12.5C. These have been wore maybe 3-4 times, so there hasn't really been much wear to speak.

With changes in Carmina's pricing and exchange rate policy, and the up-charge for single made-to-orders, these would cost somewhere around $800 if you wanted to order them new.

I'm only selling because I got a new job that has a more formal dress code, so I can't wear them 5 out of the 7 days of the week and I'm more apt to wear sneakers on the weekends.

Shipping is USPS Two-Day Priority and I'll send along the shoe bags and box if I can find them (bags are likely, box is likely not).

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.