1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carmina Noix Suede Rain Wholecuts - Size UK7.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bm93, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bm93

bm93 Senior member

For sale are a pair of Carmina noix suede wholecuts on the Rain last in size UK7.5, which corresponds to a US 8.5. These were purchased brand new from Leatherfoot in March 2015. They've been worn about a dozen times and are in very good condition, with plenty of life left. They've always been well taken care of; I've had Terrago nanospray applied to them, brushed them after each wear with a suede brush, and always kept shoe trees inside them when they weren't worn.

Sale includes the shoes and the red Carmina shoe bags. I have the box as well, but it would cost additional to ship them with the box. Please know your sizing, as I cannot accept returns due to incorrect sizing. As stated early, UK7.5 typically corrects to US 8.5, and the Rain last is known to accommodate wide feet with high insteps. If you'd like more sizing info, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you out as much as I can.

Asking $299 shipped to continental US. If you're located outside the US and are interested in purchasing these, please contact me first so I can give you a shipping quote. If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. As always, thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.