• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina museum calf Chelsea boot GMTO

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know that black is the classic color for a Chelsea. But this will be awesome too, and very unique. Please PM @steveyoo1983 for the price. I think it's very reasonable!
Agree on that.
Black is the quintessential Chelsea boot color.
But I think dark brown museum calf (as proposed) would make a very versatile, awesome choice as well.
That being said, I'll prob still get a black Chelsea boot, some time down the road.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This looks good
Steve are we at 6 now?

I think so. Maybe Steve would like to keep it open for a little while longer to see if we can get a few more.

crossfi73

Reaction score
Wishing I'd discovered this forum back in July. Have any of you received these yet? Would love to see pictures.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wishing I'd discovered this forum back in July.  Have any of you received these yet?  Would love to see pictures.

Hi!

No, as a matter of fact, I think they were only submitted a few weeks ago. We're expecting December.

I wonder if it would still be possible for you to join at this stage. Pm Steve! He may have ordered a few extras for his store's stock.

crossfi73

Reaction score
Hi!

No, as a matter of fact, I think they were only submitted a few weeks ago. We're expecting December.

I wonder if it would still be possible for you to join at this stage. Pm Steve! He may have ordered a few extras for his store's stock.

That would be great. I sent him a PM yesterday evening, fingers crossed!

Redacted

Reaction score
Hi guys! I also just PM'd Steve... I would also love a pair as well, these look beautiful.

Do post pics when they come in!

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It appears that there are about 3-4 interested for a re-run of this GMTO!
(The original 1st run of GMTO will arrive in December, this 2nd run of GMTO will arrive Jan)

Let em know if you are interested in participating.
Cheers!

Steve

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads