1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carmina Jumper Boot Sizing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by smc558, Jun 15, 2016.

1. smc558

smc558 Member

Hi - new poster here. I stumbled across this place via another forum and after reading the Boots Boots Boots thread decided I must get a pair of Carmina Oscar Jumper boots.

My questions is - what is the fit like on these? I'm a UK size 9, should I go up or down half a size or stick with the 9?

Also, the boot I want is the chestnut antique grain but Carmina don't have these in stock on their website, I've emailed the owner and she's going to check if they will repeat this model and get back to me. Skoaktiebolaget have the Tarnsjo boot (which looks to me to be a slightly different grain) on their website but either with a commando rubber sole or fur lining, which I'd prefer not to have.

Does anyone know anywhere else I can find a pair of these boots?

Any advice much appreciated, and apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area.