• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Inca Last

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
76
Originally Posted by Newcomer
Does anyone have any sizing experience with the Carmina Inca last? Working with the folks at The Armoury trying to nail my size down. I am a 9E UK in C&J, 9.5/10E in EG on all their lasts, 43 in F last, US 10D in Allen Edmonds, etc.

i have tryed the inca last and would assume that is is around a E width so get you EG size, it is a very comfortable last and both the wholecut and chelsea boot look great on the foot
 

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
7,324
Reaction score
13,785
Yeah, the folks at The Armoury (namely Alan and Jonathan) helped me through all the sizing issues. When correspondence via email was not working out too well, they gave me a call last night to figure out what size would fit me best. Really great service so far, especially considering the time difference and the sheer fact that they are on the other side of the world. Great to see another company (and forum affiliate) go to such efforts for customers who may never even see their actual retail store.

Thanks for the help by the way Luk-cha, it's good to hear.

This threak will be have pictures added soon
 

wetnose

Distinguished Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
5
The guys at the Armory are really great - we had some discussion about the burgundy Carminas pictured and they were more than willing to help with comparison pictures and sizing help. I'm already budgeting for my next Carmina acquisition.
 

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
76
Originally Posted by Newcomer
Yeah, the folks at The Armoury (namely Alan and Jonathan) helped me through all the sizing issues. When correspondence via email was not working out too well, they gave me a call last night to figure out what size would fit me best. Really great service so far, especially considering the time difference and the sheer fact that they are on the other side of the world. Great to see another company (and forum affiliate) go to such efforts for customers who may never even see their actual retail store.

Thanks for the help by the way Luk-cha, it's good to hear.

This threak will be have pictures added soon


welcome! i am assuming you are going for the suedes, if yest then you will love them great tone and nap - i am sure you wont be dissapointed!

Originally Posted by wetnose
The guys at the Armory are really great - we had some discussion about the burgundy Carminas pictured and they were more than willing to help with comparison pictures and sizing help. I'm already budgeting for my next Carmina acquisition.


i dont blame you
 

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
7,324
Reaction score
13,785
Originally Posted by luk-cha
welcome! i am assuming you are going for the suedes, if yest then you will love them great tone and nap - i am sure you wont be dissapointed!

Yep, I need me some more suede in my line-up. Even though they are quickly catching up with the calf
 

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
76
Originally Posted by Newcomer
Yep, I need me some more suede in my line-up. Even though they are quickly catching up with the calf


yes it is funny that once you get into wearing suede you just want to get more and more
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 16 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 74 16.7%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 144 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 36 8.1%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 26 5.9%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 15 3.4%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 9 2.0%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 100+

    Votes: 27 6.1%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,538
Messages
9,199,936
Members
193,219
Latest member
magnusmlra

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top