1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carmina grey suede Chelsea boots Soller last 7 UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sacafotos, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

SOLD

I have a pair of Chelsea boots by Carmina up for your consideration. These have been worn less than ten times; I sized them incorrectly during the GMTO, so their fit will forever be a little off.

These are the perfect airport/travel pair: grey goes with so many outfits, the Dainite soles are super rugged, and the antique welt gives it a great casual vibe. Pair these with denim and just about anything else.

Details:

Size 7 UK
    Soller last (wider than Oscar, but toe box tapers sooner)
    Grey suede, purple lining
    Antique storm welt
    Beige Dainite sole

Sizing:

I wear a 7.5 UK in Oscar (but could get away with a 7UK) and a 7 EEE (extra wide) in the Rain last. My AE 65 last sizing is 7.5 EE, Alden Barrie 7.5E, GG MH71 7F, EG 82 7.5D.

These are half a size too big for me, so I'd suggest either same size as Oscar/Rain or half a size lower. I recommend that only people who've tried on Carmina consider these, as they'd have a better idea of their sizing.

Shoe bags included (not trees). PayPal fees and shipping included, free shipping to CONUS 48, extra shipping charges apply if outside elsewhere.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.