1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Carmina grey suede Chelsea boots Soller last 7 UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sacafotos, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

SOLD

I have a pair of Chelsea boots by Carmina up for your consideration. These have been worn less than ten times; I sized them incorrectly during the GMTO, so their fit will forever be a little off.

These are the perfect airport/travel pair: grey goes with so many outfits, the Dainite soles are super rugged, and the antique welt gives it a great casual vibe. Pair these with denim and just about anything else.

Details:

Size 7 UK
    Soller last (wider than Oscar, but toe box tapers sooner)
    Grey suede, purple lining
    Antique storm welt
    Beige Dainite sole

Sizing:

I wear a 7.5 UK in Oscar (but could get away with a 7UK) and a 7 EEE (extra wide) in the Rain last. My AE 65 last sizing is 7.5 EE, Alden Barrie 7.5E, GG MH71 7F, EG 82 7.5D.

These are half a size too big for me, so I'd suggest either same size as Oscar/Rain or half a size lower. I recommend that only people who've tried on Carmina consider these, as they'd have a better idea of their sizing.

Shoe bags included (not trees). PayPal fees and shipping included, free shipping to CONUS 48, extra shipping charges apply if outside elsewhere.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.