• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks so much to everyone who ordered! If you need any size added to the drop down last minute, then please let me know and I can hook that up this evening. I'll be on PM's later on tonight. These boots are going to come out great, and we really appreciate the support!
After this preorder closes, we'll move into an early Spring (late Jan, early Feb) delivery for the next batch of makeups. If anyone out there has some ideas for new Spring styles, we can also put together a group order for that time period. I've been personally kicking around the idea of a milkshake suede version :cool: But I'm really open to anything.

milkshake suede boots? If so I may have to see a mock up

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Absolutely. We haven't done it to date, but I definitely intend to bring in some Simpson last styles in the early Spring. We're always open to requests too if you have anything special in mind :)

:)

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am so excited for these... are they here yet, are they here yet, are they here yet?

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is late November, any updates? Every morning I wake up and think to myself, one morning soon I will put on new boots.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I am the only one posting constantly about this, but it is boot weather. Update? ETA? Bueller?

sridhar3

Reaction score
Reviewed the thread. No mention of ETA. I'm curious as well.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Huge apologies for the late reply - for some reason I never saw these updates on my Styleforum dashboard.

We're getting a massive delivery of Carmina any day now, and I believe that most, if not all of the Steinbeck/Sinclair boots are in there. At the moment, the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, so I will check in shortly on everything that arrived. Should be soon!

sridhar3

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Huge apologies for the late reply - for some reason I never saw these updates on my Styleforum dashboard.
We're getting a massive delivery of Carmina any day now, and I believe that most, if not all of the Steinbeck/Sinclair boots are in there. At the moment, the delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, so I will check in shortly on everything that arrived. Should be soon!

Thanks!

Cue wringing of hands in anticipation.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excellent!!! Thanks for update!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads