• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina double monk GMTO

LTDL

Reaction score
Gentleman,

I am looking for 5 people interested in a GMTO at Carmina and operated by Skoaktiebolaget.
I wish to place an order for a double monk strap in either Brown Calfskin or in Brown museum Calf in the particularly beautiful Inca last. Either with or without the captoe
These monks can be a perfect basic and be used in casual or business casual settings in any season.

(Brown Calf)

(Museum Calf)

(Without cap toe)

Regarding the price, thanks to the strength of the USD to the SEK you we can be able to have a very interesting price, including the exclusion of VAT.

So the monk is at 334$ USD + $40 of shipping.

Usually such shoes in MTO are more about 750$.

A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required at the start of the GMTO, with the balance + shipping is charged once the shoes ship. The price depends on currency exchange rates.

Let me know if you want in on this makeup or if you have any further questions, but the link to Skoaktiebolaget's GMTO program should answer most questions. For fit questions, it is best to email Skaoktiebolaget directly. http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/made-to-order

Last edited:

Aerostat

Reaction score
Well you have my attention. The Museum Calf looks great.

LTDL

Reaction score
I also prefer without, however I do not mind it. I love suede too but it does seem to federate 6 persons. So shall I count us 3 on a museum double monk with or without the cap toe ?

tempest

Reaction score
I'd be in for Museum calf, with or without the cap.

LTDL

Reaction score
Great, let us find 2 more persons and this is on.

LitterBug

Reaction score
I'm down for either leather w/ cap but nobody else seems to keen on it :(

Aerostat

Reaction score
I think all of us could go either way if someone was loud enough. I know I could.

LTDL

Reaction score
We are 4 in favor of no cap toe and the museum calf. If you join us LitterBug we are 5 and we just need 1 more person.

hiver

Reaction score
I am interested - but does anyone know how the Inca last fits compared to the Simpson Last?

Miserable

Reaction score
Hi, I'm interested in this but only if the leather is brown shell cordocan and the last is rain w/ captoe... Not sure if this works.

LTDL

Reaction score
No sorry you are interested in different shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads