Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by LTDL, Sep 6, 2015.
I am still in!
So as for now, confirmed for the order are:
The soonest you answer the soonest I start the order.
yes as I said i am still in
Unfortunately, I am looking for a captoe
Looks like we are still waiting for one more person.
Indeed a single person and we can start the order.
This has been slow for a bit but I'd be in if I can get the right size. I've been wanting a new pair of monkstraps and this is the best color I've seen.
That is perfect then (since it is a mto you can order any size), we just need the confirmation from Hiver and I can start the process with skoaktiebolaget. As soon as I have the confirmation I can post the link. If anyone seeing this post is still interested he can join, 6 is the minimum but there is no maximum.
I'm interested in this GMTO. Size 10.5 UK please.
Great. I need to email about sizing this week but I'm definitely in. I'll also add that I have a slight preference for captoe but I'll go with whatever the majority wants.
Looks like we have enough people now
@LTDL let's get it started!
Could we just do one refresher role call. Thinking about this a bit more, I really feel like this shoe deserves some detailing up front, and it seems like there are a few others that want the cap as well. Two questions for everyone:
1) What is your first preference? Captoe (for me)
2) Is this a dealbreaker either way? No
We should tally the top preferences just to make sure we are making the right decision.
Also, use this account name in the tallies from now on (originally decumulate). This was my old styleforum account from a few years ago. It was giving my issues logging in but I accessed it now.
1. no captoe. 2. yes
Separate names with a comma.