• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Chelsea Boot in Polo Suede pre-order

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
5,778
Reaction score
5,081
We're now taking pre-orders for the Carmina Chelsea boot on the Simpson last in Polo Suede.


  • Style: Carmina 80216 (like pictured)
  • Color: Polo Suede
  • Last: Simpson (snug fitting last)
  • Sole: Tomir rubber sole
  • Full price ex VAT, outside the EU: 3200 SEK
  • Full price incl. VAT, within EU: 4000 SEK
  • Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

The deposit 800 SEK ex VAT is 25% of the full price. The remaining 75% will be billed before delivery. Delivery is planned for late September 2015. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, please verify your size before ordering.

Please make a note if you wish to include Skoaktiebolaget shoe trees (640 SEK ex VAT/800 SEK inc. VAT). These will be added to your final invoice.

This style but in Polo Suede:


Polo Suede:
 

Bassano

New Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I was looking for a Chelsea like this, Thanks lot
 

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
5,778
Reaction score
5,081
Because of the Carmina summer break, we will keep this pre-order open until August 8. They were not able to introduce the order before they shut down the factory so we might as well keep it open a while longer.
 

sarteaga

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
350
Reaction score
115
Will likely be in, especially now with the 8/8 date.
 

Landero

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
It´s a pity I am late for this, but I love the fact that you are launching MTO projects for boots in the simpsom last. Its a great last for boots in my opinion and the offer is very limted
 

Aysh

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
i missed out this GMTO. But is the same makeup going to be offered sometime in the future ?
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

  • 7”

    Votes: 58 17.6%
  • 7.5”

    Votes: 110 33.4%
  • 8”

    Votes: 99 30.1%
  • 8.5”

    Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 9”

    Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

    Votes: 7 2.1%
  • 10”

    Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 10.5”

    Votes: 5 1.5%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
432,507
Messages
9,274,493
Members
194,675
Latest member
Mareevesrow
Top