1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Burgundy Oxford Adelaide Last Size 8E UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cheungish, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheungish

cheungish Well-Known Member

I bought this pair of Carmina a while back but found out that it was an impulsive buying and my taste had changed since I bought them.
    That's why I rarely wore them after the purchase.
    I realise that I should probably offer them for someone else who will wear them more often than I do.
    It's a pair of Carmina Wholecut that I bought in The Armoury of Hong Kong. If you check out their website, they don't offer this colour any more and probably you need to pay much more. I'm a shoes lover and always take care of my shoes. Cedar tree, moisturiser, Saphire wax and proper storage. That's how I have been treating them.
    Only AUD 250 (Approximately 260 USD depending on ER) for these beautiful shoes. (Trees are not included as they are not Carmina trees).
    I usually wear 7.5 E UK in CJ or 8 E UK in Edward Green.
    10.6 cm for Width and 30.2 cm for Length
    I accept paypal guys, Free shipping within Australia. Buyers pay for international shipping.
    Leave me a message if you are interested.
    Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.