1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Carmina Burgundy Oxford Adelaide Last Size 8E UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cheungish, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheungish

cheungish Well-Known Member

I bought this pair of Carmina a while back but found out that it was an impulsive buying and my taste had changed since I bought them.
    That's why I rarely wore them after the purchase.
    I realise that I should probably offer them for someone else who will wear them more often than I do.
    It's a pair of Carmina Wholecut that I bought in The Armoury of Hong Kong. If you check out their website, they don't offer this colour any more and probably you need to pay much more. I'm a shoes lover and always take care of my shoes. Cedar tree, moisturiser, Saphire wax and proper storage. That's how I have been treating them.
    Only AUD 250 (Approximately 260 USD depending on ER) for these beautiful shoes. (Trees are not included as they are not Carmina trees).
    I usually wear 7.5 E UK in CJ or 8 E UK in Edward Green.
    10.6 cm for Width and 30.2 cm for Length
    I accept paypal guys, Free shipping within Australia. Buyers pay for international shipping.
    Leave me a message if you are interested.
    Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.