1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Carmina Black Cap Toe-Rain last 9.5 UK size-lowered price

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nriver1, Jul 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nriver1

nriver1 Member

Hi-I purchased these from Gentleman's Footwear in the spring. After wearing about 12 times, I realized the sizing is a bit off for me (plan to try a Rain last in 10). This was my first pair of Carmina, so a bit of an experiment.

Comes with original box, bags and spare pair of laces (as pictured). There is a slight scuff on the inside rear of the left shoe...will likely buff out.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. nriver1

nriver1 Member

I have received a number of PM's on this post. I apologize in advance...they were being caught by my email spam filter. I have corrected the filter.

I wear a 11 D US in Allen Edmonds. Most all of my shoes are AE, so a good indicator of my size.

Since this purchase, I have bought Bonafe and Crockett & Jones in a UK 10. Both fit well. (The Bonafe instep is a little big for my foot, but length & width are good.)

I will respond to the PM's individually as well. Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  4. nriver1

nriver1 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.