1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carmina 922 Brown calf wingtip MTO

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by The Upright Man, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Upright Man

The Upright Man Senior member

Currently we have a total of 4 people interested in the following MTO from http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/

922 wingtip on the Rain last:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But in this darker brown colour (Natur Marron):

[​IMG]

If we can get a few more people (6 total) we can avoid the MTO upcharge from Carmina. The shoes would be 2720 SEK ex VAT, which is approx. $400. If you are interested in this MTO please PM me and we will arrange the order.

This is really great value for a MTO shoe so if you're interested get in quickly because the order will be placed as soon as the positions are filled.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. greverif

greverif Well-Known Member

Hi!

I am also in on this if we get them for that price. I live in Stockholm were the skoaktiebolaget store is located, is it possible for me to pay my shoes directly in the store?

Regards, Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.