• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina 905 5 Eyelet Suede Chukka - GMTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehaven22

Reaction score
I am interested in organizing a Carmina suede chukka GMTO via Skoaktiebolaget's program. I'm trying to get this going this month before Carmina/Skoaktiebolaget's price increase in March. With the strength of the USD to the SEK, this is a good time to organize an order.

These chukkas will be a work horse by being able to worn in both casual and business casual settings easily. A lighter shade of suede is something that will add another dimension to your shoe rotation. We have reached the 6 person minimum for the GMTO, but people are still free to join in by Friday, 2/13/15. The final makeup is as follows:

Model: 905 5 eyelet chukka

Last: Rain
Sole: Single Dainite
Leather: Snuff suede
Lining: Purple
Price: ~$390 ex. VAT + shipping, which may be around $40 if shipping to the US. A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required at the start of the GMTO, with the balance + shipping is charged once the shoes ship. The price depends on currency exchange rates.

Let me know if you want in on this makeup or if you have any further questions, but the link to Skoaktiebolaget's GMTO program should answer most questions. If you want to join the GMTO, please PM me your email by Friday so I can forward it on to Skoaktiebolaget. For fit questions, it is best to email Skaoktiebolaget directly, but I've found sizing down 1-1.5 from your Brannock works for Rain lasted chukkas. I'm looking forward to getting this GMTO off the ground.

Attachments

• 4e2792f5_500x1000px-LL-5cdaa886_3eyechukka.jpeg
    4e2792f5_500x1000px-LL-5cdaa886_3eyechukka.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

thehaven22

Reaction score
We only need 1 more person for a snuff suede + dainite sole makeup to move on to the next stage!

thehaven22

Reaction score
Placed my order today too. I can't wait to see pictures when they come in. Even more excited to actually wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads