1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carmel trousers?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Stu, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Stu

Stu Senior member

Hi all: I just picked up a fabulous pair of flat front Incotex sartoriale trousers. They are caramel or cafe con leche colored. Figure I will wear them with Alden cordovan split-toed oxfords. Was wondering if anyone had ideas on shirts to pair with the trousers. About all I can come up with is a solid royal blue shirt, which looks sharp, but after that I'm kind of stymied. Ideas?

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

I'd also suggest a striped/checked/windowpane shirt that has the caramel color in it; I think it would tie the ensamble together and look pretty sharp.

3. Stu

Stu Senior member

Good idea VM. I was also thinking of some sort of yellow, but then Matador Poeta would have scolded me [​IMG]

4. mr. magoo

mr. magoo Senior member

a chocolate jacket and a whipped cream shirt?

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

haha nice, very clever. Make sure to get cherry buttons on that shirt.

6. Stu

Stu Senior member

Jeez, I'm already half nuts, [​IMG] so I'd have the Sundae thing pretty much covered.