• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resoling

Reaction score
those who took their usual UK size in Carlos Santos (as in not sizing down a half a size in uk), did you experience any heel slippage on the 401 last?

AdaminPhilly

Reaction score
those who took their usual UK size in Carlos Santos (as in not sizing down a half a size in uk), did you experience any heel slippage on the 401 last?
I went down 1.5 from Allen Edmonds Park Avenue to the Carlos Santos Cap Toe Oxford which I think is the 401 last. That was perfect for me.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear it in my normal size with thick socks, haven tried to size down though

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with last 366? I've seen a pair of boots on this last online, but have no clue what the fit is of this particular last.
I’ve never heard of that last, can you link?

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

De Jong

Reaction score
Just received my first pair of new Carlos Santos shoes, however there is a ''dent'' on the toebox. Is this something to worry about long term wise? With other words will it likely get worse and thus should I trade them in for a new pair or is it acceptable and nothing to worry about? Opinions would be much appreciated!

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.