• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

AdaminPhilly

Reaction score
I got em! @Noblekostas you are a size wizard! They fit perfect with the first wear. I love the navy blue Norte. My next shoe will be another cap toe, either light Norte or Coimbrq patinas. I may also go non Patina and get Dark Oak.

So many decisions! At least I know I love cap toes!

I really appreciate all your help Kostas. I wish you success in your business endeavors.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got em! @Noblekostas you are a size wizard! They fit perfect with the first wear. I love the navy blue Norte. My next shoe will be another cap toe, either light Norte or Coimbrq patinas. I may also go non Patina and get Dark Oak.

So many decisions! At least I know I love cap toes!

I really appreciate all your help Kostas. I wish you success in your business endeavors.

Enjoy my friend 🙌

mtooler

Reaction score
If the Handgrade GMTO didn’t do so well, I cannot see the handcrafted one selling 6 pairs for 599.99$. Feel free to surprise me 🙌
How much did the handgrade go for?

Might have to go Vass for the wholecuts.

I do like some of the Italian brands in your top 10 article too though particularly https://www.meccarielloshoes.it/

Also looking to get a pair of shell cordovan shoes.

There's some lovely patinas on CS I want to get but rather the look of closed channel soles.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much did the handgrade go for?

Might have to go Vass for the wholecuts.

I do like some of the Italian brands in your top 10 article too though.

Also looking to get a pair of shell cordovan shoes.

There's some lovely patinas on CS I want to get but rather the look of closed channel soles.
I am not an affiliate so I cannot discuss prices sorry Michael.

Celavx

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m really liking the style of this boots, anyone know about the sizing for this one? A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

I normally wear Tricker size 8 to 8.5 depending on the last. Can anyone advise on the sizing? Thanks.

Also, does anyone know when Santos Carlos have sales? Any discount/promotional code anyone could share? I greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a good day

mtooler

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m really liking the style of this boots, anyone know about the sizing for this one? A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

I normally wear Tricker size 8 to 8.5 depending on the last. Can anyone advise on the sizing? Thanks.

Also, does anyone know when Santos Carlos have sales? Any discount/promotional code anyone could share? I greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a good day
Yet to see a sale direct from them but AFPOS had some derbies on sale I got.

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

That is good advice as CS tends to run large: I have downsized half a size with their boots and still have plenty of room.

Some Carlos Santos models, as well as their own made by the same factory, have had discounted prices at Herringshoes during their “season sales”.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.