• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For reference. Norte oxfords, Guimaraes chelseas, Barraida Jodhpurs. AD44678F-2A6C-4153-8094-4F246120C571.jpeg

Last edited:

AdaminPhilly

Reaction score
I got em! @Noblekostas you are a size wizard! They fit perfect with the first wear. I love the navy blue Norte. My next shoe will be another cap toe, either light Norte or Coimbrq patinas. I may also go non Patina and get Dark Oak.

So many decisions! At least I know I love cap toes!

I really appreciate all your help Kostas. I wish you success in your business endeavors.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got em! @Noblekostas you are a size wizard! They fit perfect with the first wear. I love the navy blue Norte. My next shoe will be another cap toe, either light Norte or Coimbrq patinas. I may also go non Patina and get Dark Oak.

So many decisions! At least I know I love cap toes!

I really appreciate all your help Kostas. I wish you success in your business endeavors.

Enjoy my friend ?

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxford handcrafted wholecuts im thinking for a gmto.
If the Handgrade GMTO didn’t do so well, I cannot see the handcrafted one selling 6 pairs for 599.99$. Feel free to surprise me ?

mtooler

Reaction score
If the Handgrade GMTO didn’t do so well, I cannot see the handcrafted one selling 6 pairs for 599.99$. Feel free to surprise me ?
How much did the handgrade go for?

Might have to go Vass for the wholecuts.

I do like some of the Italian brands in your top 10 article too though particularly https://www.meccarielloshoes.it/

Also looking to get a pair of shell cordovan shoes.

There's some lovely patinas on CS I want to get but rather the look of closed channel soles.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much did the handgrade go for?

Might have to go Vass for the wholecuts.

I do like some of the Italian brands in your top 10 article too though.

Also looking to get a pair of shell cordovan shoes.

There's some lovely patinas on CS I want to get but rather the look of closed channel soles.
I am not an affiliate so I cannot discuss prices sorry Michael.

Celavx

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m really liking the style of this boots, anyone know about the sizing for this one? A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

I normally wear Tricker size 8 to 8.5 depending on the last. Can anyone advise on the sizing? Thanks.

Also, does anyone know when Santos Carlos have sales? Any discount/promotional code anyone could share? I greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a good day

mtooler

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m really liking the style of this boots, anyone know about the sizing for this one? A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

I normally wear Tricker size 8 to 8.5 depending on the last. Can anyone advise on the sizing? Thanks.

Also, does anyone know when Santos Carlos have sales? Any discount/promotional code anyone could share? I greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a good day
Yet to see a sale direct from them but AFPOS had some derbies on sale I got.

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
A poster on Reddit said the shoe last for this design runs large and advised to go half a size down.

That is good advice as CS tends to run large: I have downsized half a size with their boots and still have plenty of room.

Some Carlos Santos models, as well as their own made by the same factory, have had discounted prices at Herringshoes during their “season sales”.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.2%

Forum statistics

Threads