• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carlo Franco not delivering?

Bwbizabq

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with Carlo Franco? I ordered some goods three weeks ago and nothing has shown up. No returned calls on the toll free line or e-mails. A little concerned now.
B

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Attention All Re: Carlo Franco

Please be patient. If, in the long run, you still have a problem, I'll guarantee that your funds are secure. If you have a question which cannot wait, call me toll free at 866-267-7909.

Alex Kabbaz

Trilby

Reaction score
Alex -- I'm very impressed by your response here.

I have never ordered anything from Chuck (although I am very tempted), but he is one of the most respected contributors on this site and others. I would not have any doubts at all about the quality of his merchandise or the service he provides.

However, your offer to stand behind Chuck goes above and beyond the call of duty. Bravo.

Trilby

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
I, too, will chime in in support of Chuck. Whatever the issue, it will be taken care of. Don't fear.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, Chuck told me that he would be dealing with all issues/emails early this next week.

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Alex.

My apologies - not at all professional and we're trying to get more help in here. I am back to work and have spent all weekend getting shipping caught up - BWbiz - you should have gotten an email this morning from me and the fedex tracking number will be in tonights or tomorrows emails.

Thanks again guys - we've just about got things under control and caught up but YIKES - from now on emergencies have to be scheduled 6 months in advance.

I'll have more staff to help next time - lesson learned.

PHV

Reaction score
Thanks Alex.

My apologies - not at all professional and we're trying to get more help in here.  I am back to work and have spent all weekend getting shipping caught up - BWbiz - you should have gotten an email this morning from me and the fedex tracking number will be in tonights or tomorrows emails.

Thanks again guys - we've just about got things under control and caught up but YIKES - from now on emergencies have to be scheduled 6 months in advance.

I'll have more staff to help next time - lesson learned.
Well Carlo, it could be worse. There could be no business to get caught up on.

I certainly hope everything is going well. There are a couple ties that I just MUST order from you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads