• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caribbean vacation destinations?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I spent my honeymoon in the Cayman Islands and while it was gorgeous my wallet got assfucked, and after 8 days we were bored as everything stopped at 9pm.
Thanks for all the replies. This brings up a good point...how much should I expect per person for a 5-7 day all inclusive trip, flying from Philly probably? Are certain islands substantially cheaper than others?

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
summer is the worst time of year to visit the tropics. it will either be raining, hot as hell, or both.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Youre in Philly? Did you consider Bermuda? Cayman is most likely the most expensive island IMO.

Originally, and the rest of the group will be from Philly.

Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
summer is the worst time of year to visit the tropics. it will either be raining, hot as hell, or both.

Yeah, like I said, wouldn't be my first choice. Might end up skipping this one.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Youre in Philly? Did you consider Bermuda? Cayman is most likely the most expensive island IMO.

I'd love to hit up Bermuda, it really is in the middle of nowhere. Plus it's an excuse to wear Bermuda shorts.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think we dropped about a grand a piece for a week in barbados...it was a package deal and I would *NOT* recommend the company (sunsplashtours or something) so...YMMV

Aneil4lom

Reaction score
Ant tips on stuff to do in Barbados? I was considering going and I'm not seeing much to do otherthan check out the general nightlife, check oiut the beach, and visit the Mt Gay Factory.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics