• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carhartt clothing

SC Widders

Reaction score
What do you all think about the Carhartt coats? Post pictures if you have any

hastur

Reaction score
Good quality for the price, great for the jobsite... ?

I just bought a Carhartt hoodie for the gym. Needed something I could throw on while I was sweaty that would protect me in the cold coming out of the gym, that I could also wash.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Quality is really good for the price, the metal zipper is sturdy, it has an inside pocket, and the fit (small) is pretty good. I'm not really sure it's all that fashionable, though

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hastur
Good quality for the price, great for the jobsite... ?

I just bought a Carhartt hoodie for the gym. Needed something I could throw on while I was sweaty that would protect me in the cold coming out of the gym, that I could also wash.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Quality is really good for the price, the metal zipper is sturdy, it has an inside pocket, and the fit (small) is pretty good. I'm not really sure it's all that fashionable, though

I think it's interesting that the XXXXX-Large costs as much as the Small. Wouldn't the XXXXX-Large use almost twice as much fabric and thus warrant a higher price

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the inexplicable APC x Carhartt capsule
And my favorite

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugly shit that somehow might work for lumberjack-styled hypsters

madstaxbro

Reaction score
I had a twill Carhartt bomber, wasn't that great. Whenever I need heavy duty stuff for outdoor work, the cheap stuff at Tractor Supply does fine.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
I think it's interesting that the XXXXX-Large costs as much as the Small. Wouldn't the XXXXX-Large use almost twice as much fabric and thus warrant a higher price

Yes it does cost more. I can't remember off hand at what size we are supposed to do an upcharge, 3XL I think and 2XL tall possibly.

SamG-

Reaction score

My Favourite Carhartt Workwear Jackets and coats

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.