1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Career in counterparty credit risk management

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by fbova, May 29, 2011.

1. fbova

fbova New Member

Hi All, I need career advice. I'm a recent finance graduate, and I've read recently that there is a rising demand in counterparty credit risk management. However, many large banks and financial institutions now use counterparty credit risk management software . Does this mean that there would be less demand for employees, or rather an increased demand for employees who can use this type of software?

Thanks to anyone who can help!
    Frances

2. ginlimetonic

ginlimetonic Senior member

get a job first and then lets talk

3. zach_a

zach_a Member

Feel free to drop me a PM... I've spent a fair amount of time working with counterparty risk folks on both buyside and sellside. I've never done the job but I've developed a few opinions along the way.