1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Carbon Dioxide Cleaners

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by HitMan009, Nov 15, 2004.

1. HitMan009

HitMan009 Senior member

Does anyone know of a cleaner that uses compressed carbon dioxide to clean clothes? Although price is not that big of a deal, how much does it cost? I only have a few pieces to have washed, namely a cashmere overcoat and a two piece suit.

2. dorian

dorian Senior member

Try the yellow pages?

3. dah328

dah328 Senior member

The nearest CO2 dry cleaner that I've found has a couple locations in Jersey. I don't know if they'll pick up from NYC. http://www.monarchnaturalcleaners.com There is a place on 8th Ave near 53rd St. or so that advertised some alternative method of dry cleaning with which I wasn't familiar. I haven't tried them, but it might be worth a test run. dan