1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Capris for men, aka "manpris"

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Daseinflaw, Apr 11, 2011.

1. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

[​IMG]

u mad bro

2. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

u mad bro

u homophobe bro

1 person likes this.
  3. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

You can't wear raw denim everyday in 90% humidity.

Pfft...says you.

Where do you live? Unless it's a deep v-neck that extends halfway down your sternum, I haven't met anyone who thinks v-necks are gay. Wide u-necks are a different story however.

Exactly what I'm gonna wear with raw denim every day in 90% humidity this summer. Probably picking up some wide u-necks, too.

4. UrbanAesthetics

UrbanAesthetics Senior member

I find this completely unnecessary and it leans towards the feminine side....Just don't do it...

5. ramp

ramp Senior member

The master has weighed in.

6. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I find this completely unnecessary and it leans towards the feminine side....Just don't do it...

______/
    [​IMG]

7. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

I blame street etiquette for some of these blogs.

8. hntjohnson

hntjohnson Member

I don't even think women should wear capris.

9. jet

jet Senior member

I blame street etiquette for some of these blogs.

same, they all wanna be jkissi

10. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

Uncontrol, why are you posting other guys photos ?

(not defending his blog in any way)

11. gort

gort Senior member

Don't do it.

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Uncontrol, why are you posting other guys photos ? (not defending his blog in any way)
    Because he's like a fucking "REAL FEEL" doll from a sex shop. You know, "Take home Jenna's asshole?" That kind of thing? Then you get home and it's not the fucking "real thing," and you realize that all you're doing is sticking your dick in a badly-made latex mock-up of Jenna Jameson's asshole, and the shame is overwhelming. That's what this guy is to JKissi.

13. ramp

ramp Senior member

14. MW25

MW25 New Member

It never ceases to amaze me how certain elements of society in the United States consider certain fashions to be "improper" or "gay" even though they are perfectly acceptable in Europe and Asia. I have seen men wearing "manpris" in a number of US cities, including Chicago, Washington DC, Milwaukee, and even (surprisingly) Louisville. I was not in the gay districts of these cities when I saw them, either. I occasionally wear the ones I purchased in Europe a few years ago in areas of the my city that I consider to be safe. I might turn a few heads, but sometimes people need to be shocked out of their closed-minded bubble. I wouldn't think of wearing them in the more redneck areas, though. [​IMG]

15. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

My neighbor's husband wears capris and rides a Vespa. I'd gladly run him over with a truck if given the opportunity. Capris for men are a crime against humanity

16. gaseousclay

gaseousclay Senior member

Exactly. When I see my neighbors husband wearing them he looks very effeminate

17. HRH Demetri

HRH Demetri Member

Hey Guy's
    As we say in the "Big Apple" watts da mata with you ? Have you never heard that our long lost cousins the Brits have been wearing them for years. They are affectionatly known as "Knickers"; used for hunting, hiking, and all sort of outdoor events.
    While I have never seen them used outside of a sports affiliated event, I have personally had two pairs myself, both from Woolrich for the winter and the other 65/35 cotton poly (washable for the summer activities like hiking or outdoor activities. Check out your American History in the 20's & 30"s school kids use to wear them all the time going to school. While they have fallen out of favor by the vast majority they definetly serve a specific purpose when needed. What they need is more red blooded men to get a pair if you can find them and start using them for certain events. By the way does anyone know where I can get knickers here in the USA; I have outgrown the old waist size and have not found any available. Remember the Scots & Irish wear kilts so why not bring the old knickers back into style.

18. MW25

MW25 New Member

Where is it a crime against humanity? I don't remember seeing that in the United Nations charter. If you have that mindset, you probably shouldn't ever leave the United States, as you would be in for a life-changing culture shock. [​IMG]

19. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

what a grim reminder of styleforum's past

1 person likes this.