• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Capra Leather | Handcrafted Leather Goods: Backpacks, Briefcases, Tech Gear Bags, Sleeves, Duffles, Watch Cases

Juan_CapraLeather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Juan here, founder and designer of Capra Leather.

Along with Margarita, my wife, we founded Capra back in 2015. We are a design studio, passionate about pushing the limits of leather goods design.

We have our own Studio in Bogotá, where a team of artisans craft to order every piece. We also have a media team and create all content in-house.
We use full grain leather, locally sourced, and use natural materials as much as we can. We use linen and suede for liners.

We started with hand stitched laptop sleeves, and try to keep alive the tradition by including hand stiched details in our pieces.
A great part of our catalog started as customer's commissions. I enjoy the co-designing process and embrace new ideas, one of the main motivations to be part of the SF community.

Some products you'll find in store are backpacks, briefcases, duffles, watch cases and glasses cases, tech sleeves and tech organizers. We also developed a workspace collection since covid. Every piece can be custom embossed.

I'm half Colombian half Spanish, living between Bogotá and Barcelona. Beside design, I enjoy music (audiophile wannabe) and photography, recently got married and had my first child. I'm very excited to introduce Capra to the SF community, continue to learn and looking forward to exchange ideas.

Here pictures of our craft

Cheers,
Juan

Useful links:
Online Store capraleather.com
Customer reviews on Etsy
Instagram

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Welcome. Always good to see makers of leather goods around here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome. Always good to see makers of leather goods around here.
Honestly, I could use a desk organizer. I don't even mean a new desk organizer, just... a desk organizer. My desk is just piled with cool pens, pocket knives, various tools to take them apart and put them back together, a jar of chestnut creme de marrone candies (amazing, btw), and a mug of coffee to get me through the afternoon. The desk is black. Suggest me a color. I was thinking something maroonish.

DorianGreen

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Juan here, founder and designer of Capra Leather.

Along with Margarita, my wife, we founded Capra back in 2015. We are a design studio, passionate about pushing the limits of leather goods design.

We have our own Studio in Bogotá, where a team of artisans craft to order every piece. We also have a media team and create all content in-house.
We use full grain leather, locally sourced, and use natural materials as much as we can. We use linen and suede for liners.

We started with hand stitched laptop sleeves, and try to keep alive the tradition by including hand stiched details in our pieces.
A great part of our catalog started as customer's commissions. I enjoy the co-designing process and embrace new ideas, one of the main motivations to be part of the SF community.

Some products you'll find in store are backpacks, briefcases, duffles, watch cases and glasses cases, tech sleeves and tech organizers. We also developed a workspace collection since covid. Every piece can be custom embossed.

I'm half Colombian half Spanish, living between Bogotá and Barcelona. Beside design, I enjoy music (audiophile wannabe) and photography, recently got married and had my first child. I'm very excited to introduce Capra to the SF community, continue to learn and looking forward to exchange ideas.

Here pictures of our craft

Cheers,
Juan

Useful links:
Online Store capraleather.com
Customer reviews on Etsy
Instagram
Everything looks nice and masterfully crafted.

Juan_CapraLeather

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly, I could use a desk organizer. I don't even mean a new desk organizer, just... a desk organizer. My desk is just piled with cool pens, pocket knives, various tools to take them apart and put them back together, a jar of chestnut creme de marrone candies (amazing, btw), and a mug of coffee to get me through the afternoon. The desk is black. Suggest me a color. I was thinking something maroonish.
I love black, so I would black over black. We also craft custom size desk pads, we charge by square inch, great option when you have a particular desk setup.
I struggle as well to keep my desk clean, man, I clean it and it lasts for 2 days.
I've been working on a new idea, a headphone stand with charging mat for iPhone. I haven't shared this yet. I guess having specific places for your stuff will make it easier to organize? (for the picture I just moved all the mess to the right)

Attachments

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’d go maroon like Fok first suggested. You want something that will compliment the desk color but still stand out and catch your eyes.

Edit: looking at the available options on the site I believe cognac or tan might also work well.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
I’d go maroon like Fok first suggested. You want something that will compliment the desk color but still stand out and catch your eyes.

Edit: looking at the available options on the site I believe cognac or tan might also work well.
tan will be covered in coffee stains in 20 seconds, tops. Maroon or cognac could work. I sorta think that the red om the maroon would match the black of the desk.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
tan will be covered in coffee stains in 20 seconds, tops. Maroon or cognac could work. I sorta think that the red om the maroon would match the black of the desk.
Don’t be a slob and you shouldn’t have to worry about stains. :fence:

saying this while typing on a stained desk pad.

qubed

Reaction score
That I really need is somethng nice in which to keep snail mail organized. That accounts for maybe 90% of the clutter all over my desk.
Have you tried a recycle bin?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm taking a hard look at the Bisonte.
Good looking and the style I've been looking for.
I wish that top seam in the back was cleaner, but that is nit picking for the reasonable price point.
Nice stuff...

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abangoor leather