1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cantarelli rust/brown herringbone tweed -- EU 48/US 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by heldentenor, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

Selling a Cantarelli rust/brown herringbone tweed sportcoat that I picked up last week from member lagsun. Fit's not quite perfect on me, so I'm letting it go for what I paid for it. Construction is very nice, with limited but visible pick stitching, 3-roll-2 lapel, patch pockets, and half-lined construction. Never worn outside by me; only tried on.

Asking $100 shipped in the CONUS. International buyers, will ship via USPS First Class International and ask you to cover cost of shipping minus $10.

Measurements:

Shoulders: 17.5 inches
    P2P: 20 inches
    Waist: 18.5 inches
    Sleeves: 24.25 inches (non-functioning cuffs; can be altered)
    BOC: 28.5 inches

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

SOLD!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.