1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cant Find Slim Fit French Cuff Shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rycra, Jul 27, 2011.

1. rycra

rycra New Member

Been looking all around town (Calgary) and cant find a slim fit french cuff shirt in white for my wedding
    bought a thomas pink slim fit that still fit big which wrinkled like mad so I took it back
    brooks brothers wont be able to get me an extra slim fit in the timeframe I need
    are there any other shirts that fit like the BB XSF shirts?

2. bjornb17

bjornb17 Senior member

tailored fit from CT, but that will take 1-2 weeks to arrive.

3. tooley

tooley Well-Known Member

Whatever shirt you like and fits elsewhere+tailor.

4. FumblesOBrien

FumblesOBrien Member

I had this same problem. I ended up finding a slim fit white french cuff at a store called Sarar. Never heard of it before but the fit, fabric, and quality seemed good so I bought it. Wore it to a wedding over the weekend and loved it. You can order from their website. This is the shirt I bought http://sararonline.com/product.php?productid=414&cat=77&page=1

5. rycra

rycra New Member

I ended up finding a boss shirt, fits fantastic
    its not the solid white that I was looking for, its the one with the pattern

6. xudisco07

xudisco07 Senior member

Try Ralph Lauren Black Label.

7. Cant kill da Rooster

Cant kill da Rooster Senior member

Holt is/was having a big sale. They had a large variety of shirts in all sizes. Not sure if it's still on, but it's worth checking out. There is also a BB outlet at Cross Iron Mills but I haven't been in there so I don't know what they have.