Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Can't find a T-shirt that fits

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Htotheizzo, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Htotheizzo

Htotheizzo New Member

I'm a very tall man,(6'6), with a thin frame. T-Shirts are and have always been my bane. Every t-shirt I seem to buy, particularly the trendy t-shirts, seem to be long enough but then of course too wide and I'm swimming. Or conversely thin enough but then too short. I've bought a few shirts that after having washed them they end up looking like belly shirts. At this point I'd be willing to pay a tailor to make me cool custom t-shirts. I know of no tailors and no place that specializes in selling t-shirts of specialty sizes. I know about big and tall stores but they generally don't have trendier t-shirts, mostly just bland ones. Anyone know a tailor online I could checkout? Or perhaps a place to get specialty size t-shirts online? This may not be the right place to post this...but this is the first men's clothing forum that popped up on a google search...so here I am.

2. Slips

Slips Member